Have you been ignoring that dripping sound near the sink? Have you noticed that your toilet tank empties itself? Are you living in a house built 20 years ago and has never been re-piped? All these are signs that you have been ignoring your plumbing work. Though it might not appear as a big problem on surface, it might actually be damaging your home internally. Delaying your plumbing repair is very dangers. There is nothing worse than your beautiful hardwood floors getting flooded. Let's throw some light on exactly how dangerous it is and how can you avoid it.
What all can go wrong?
* Water damage to your flooring or other surrounding areas
* Structural damage to your house
* High humidity and growth of molds
* Unpleasant odors
* High water and electricity bill
* Higher cost of fixing the damage
* Extra charges for calling emergency plumbers.
President Kennedy said, "Build your roof while the sun still shines". It implies that it is better to get small repairs taken care of than to wait for it to become worse. Ignoring a small leak now might seem convenient, but it will slowly accumulate water puddles. It may seem harmless at first, but ignoring it can cause major damage and cause rot and rusting to set in. It also encourages growth of mold in your house, which is very bad for your family's health.
Fix it immediately
Any plumbing problem you notice must be address immediately. There are some things you can fix yourself and don't need to pay a plumber like.
* Dripping faucets – you can change a dripping faucet yourself with the right tools or with a part replacement
* You can dissolve minor clogs at home using baking soda and vinegar.
* Use a plumbing putty to stop small leaks
* Replace parts of your toilet flush tank at home. It is quite easy and the parts are inexpensive.
* Tighten the screws of a wobbly toilet or other wobbly bath fittings yourself.
* Many small plumbing issues can be addressed at home. You can be your own handy man and do it yourself. It just requires a little presence of mind and knowledge of tools.
However, if you aren't able to resolve your plumbing issues yourself. Take help from the professionals. Book an appointment with Pro Plumbing. They will provide you most professional plumbing service at your door step. If you hate to get your hands dirty you can enter into a service contract with them. They will visit your place and provide timely plumbing services to keep your plumbing systems fit and fine. You can sit back and relax. They will also be at your service in case you face an emergency. The bottom line is, whether you do it yourself or take professional help, you absolutely must address your plumbing issues without any delay or put your home's structural integrity at risk.
Our Edmonton plumbing staff is here to help you. Pro Plumbing & Heating has served the Greater Edmonton area, Sherwood Park and St Albert with our Mr. Faucet location since 1988. Our professional plumbers truly enjoy working with people.
When you contact us, you’ll get nothing less than the full attention of one of our expertly trained staff.
At Pro Plumbing & Heating, we’re not satisfied until you are. You’ll especially be satisfied with our prices — $95 an hour and $55 for a service call.
Pro Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
6906 Whyte Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 0E7
Phone: 587 410 4277
Copyright © 2017 Pro Plumbing & Heating Edmonton. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Marketing by Edmonton SEO